Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
174 Doctors are Online

Lump in the pelvis. Feels like a bruise. Also, urine turned red previously. Serious?

Hi, I have a lump under my skin in the pelvis area, on my right side. It s where my right bikini line would be. It first was a bruise that I had no idea where it came from then a few days later the coloring bruise was gone but it was still tender touch so I examined it and I noticed there was a lump. Not a ball and it s not connected to my skin. It doesn t show nor is my skin is swollen. It feels like a bruise when I touch it and it s been there for almost a week. It doesn t move. It s just a lump. And I noticed that pee had turned red the last couple days but I started to drink only water and it cleared up. Is it serious?
Asked On : Sun, 27 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  52
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General Surgeon 's  Response
Apr 2013
Hi and welcome to Healthcare magic
I dont think that this bump and urine are related. It doesnt sound serious,it looks like som ebenign subcutaneous lesion such as lipoma, fibroma or ateroma and it usually subside spontaneously. If there are signs of inflammation you might need antibiotic tratment and if this persists you should remove it surgically. Also, do urine analysis to evaluate this blood in urine which can be sign of infection or kidney stone.

Regards .Wish you good health.
Answered: Tue, 9 Jul 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor