Lump in my ballsack

i have a medium sized lump right next to my left ball. should i be worried? i am 15, about 5 foot 5, and weigh about 8 stone.
Fri, 29 Apr 2011
hi
i think u should consult surgeon
no medicine will help
dont waste time here and there
it better to consult as early as possible
it looks no serious thing ,but we should not ignore it

I m 14 and I ve got this spot on my ballsack paired with a lump that feels detached but always stays like floating around near my lefty testicle. It s about pea size and not squishy but not rock hard it causes me no pain what is the matter Ps my mates are always whacking me in the balls :)

hi there i shower every day or so n the other day i notice that i had a lump behind my ballsack and before the line starts for my bum, when i check it, it was quite small but over the last day or so it has incresed in size, its not a soft lump, and i know that its not my testicle

Right at the left side of my ball sack,just as it starts to me a proper sack, there is 2 hard lumps under my skin, if I out my finger I m my ballsack and trace it down I can feel them, it seems as if they are both different types of lumps as one of them feels like a proper ball and the other just hard skin. I have tried bursting them but I m under extreme pain from the one in the shape of a ball so I m not sure if it will pop, I ve had it for about 2 weeks now and I m really starting to worry, have u got any advice? Thanks