Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
196 Doctors are Online

Lump in left testicles. Swelling and pain in bowel movement. Is it causing due to homosexuality.

Hello, Im 22 years old im about 162 lbs and 5 11. The issue that i am having is: -my left testicle is enlarged with lumps -it feels really heavy and kinda hurts to walk -im feel fine when laying down but still the swelling remains and if i stress to hard the pain jolts. -when standing for to long the weight feels like its getting heavier -sometimes the will be a milky like substance that comes out. (not in excess) -the pain consists of lower back left testicle and sometimes pain in my front left side. -when trying to make a bowel movement the pain increases during that bathroom visit. -I am in a homosexual relationship that i have been with the same partner for 7 months now and i was recently test and came up neg---- he is my only sexual partner and same for him -no he isnt having any pain or discomfort i hope i was specific enough for you to help me in the explanation of my case. thank you in advance for you help
Asked On : Fri, 27 Jul 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  65
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
General Surgeon 's  Response
Hi ! Possibly your testis has undergone unnoticed repeated trivial trauma during the sexual acts. This has lead to the inflammation of the testis and epididymis due which it is enlarged and feels heavy. Prolonged standing causes the enlarged testicle to drag the cord structure causing pain in the testis which may radiate to the groin and also to the abdomen. This is negated when you lie down and so the pain subsides.
You have mentioned about milky substance coming out. I am not sure if it is infected substance or not. You have to get it tested in the lab for routine and culture sensitivity test, along with a urine test as well.
Till that you should avoid prolonged standing and lifting heavy weights, wear proper scrotal support, go for some anti inflammatory drug and antibiotics depending on the culture sensitivity reports. In case it does not help you, you should visit a urologist for physical examination who may advise you for an ultrasound of the testes, and other necessary tests.
I wish you an early recovery.
Answered: Mon, 27 May 2013
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor