Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
181 Doctors are Online

Lump in clavical bone, difficulty in lifting hands, pinching in collar bone area. Treatment?

Hello Doctor,
Iam shahira banu, age 29. i have a bulge or lump in my clavical bone part. iam unable to lift my hand up above 90 degree.
i always feel a pinching in the collar bone area also shoulder backside pain is there. pain radiates to arm , elbow, wrist and fingers. what will be the problem. iam going pysiotherapy now. plz help me with ur valuable suggestion. what can of treatment i can take. iam feeling that nerve pull. iam unable to drop my hand continously for more than 1/2 an hour.
Plz help me.
Asked On : Thu, 25 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  73
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Orthopaedic Surgeon 's  Response
Hello Shahira,
Welcome at HCM.

I have read complete details of your questions.

It looks from your details that you are having pain at back side of your shoulder.You are also having pain at different parts of arm.

Such type of problem can be there due to following reasons-

-Cervical spondylosis

-Disc prolapse

-Shoulder problems like impingement syndrome.

You should consult to a orthopedic doctor for complete evaluation.

You should have a x ray of cervical spine.

Take a good analgesic like advil or ultracet on prescription of your doctor.

If you have any other question then please let me know.

With best wishes.
Answered: Fri, 26 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor