Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
132 Doctors are Online

Lump between scrotum and anus, painful when touched. Has pus and blood. Cyst?

I have a medium sized lump between my scrotum and anus . Its sometimes quite painful, especially when squeezed or touched. When squeezed dark blood and a whitish kind of clear liquid comes out. There s usually quite a bit of it too. It sometimes goes away but it keeps coming back. Is it a cyst or should I go to the doctor?
Asked On : Sun, 2 Sep 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  440
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Dermatologist 's  Response
Hi i think it is a furuncule.furuncle occurs in folds or were moisteriser content is more.furuncle is infection of the hair follicle which is painful and on squeesing blood and pus comes whitish discharge is coming out it should be differiented with cyst.use a antibiotic thrice daily and a anti inflammatory agent combiflame.if not cured go for incision and drainage
Answered: Fri, 20 Sep 2013
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor