Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
146 Doctors are Online

Lump between anus and scrotum, painful, tenderness, swelling above testicle. Any ideas?

2 days ago I noticed pain and a lump (approximately size of a golf ball spread long ways) between my anus and scrodum that seemed to appear out of nowhere. It feels like a lump under the skin that is firm but I can squeeze it slightly. Also does not appear to have a head or any type of infection that would drain. It is slightly to the left side of my body and there is also slight tenderness and swelling in the area directly above my left testicle . Any ideas what this is? Thank you. There is no intense pain just a constant pressure from the lump.
Asked On : Sun, 2 Sep 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  2938
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Urologist 's  Response
This is probably early inflammation or infection of the area.
Kindly get yourself examined asap - as infection in that area needs immediate attention.
Answered: Mon, 3 Sep 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor