Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
131 Doctors are Online

Lump and bruise on back post injury, X-ray showed broken vertebrae. What treatment should be taken?

I am a 17 year old female, i recently got kicked in the back by my horse a month ago, i went to the doctors and got some x rays and they found the one of my vertebrae s are broken, he told me to go to a chiropractor so i did, and now i have a bruise and a lump in the place i got kicked and i havent done anything to bring it on. Help!!
Asked On : Thu, 28 Jun 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  15
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  User's Response
Thank for asking to HCM
I really appreciate your concern look the broken vertebrae is the serious kind of orthopedic injury and this could give the neurological symptoms if you do not have such symptoms then why to worry what I learnt that this might not be fracture, in my pinion you need to see the orthopedic surgeon, hope this information helps you take care and have a nice day.
Answered: Thu, 22 May 2014
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor