Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

Lump above the pelvic bone. Pain while touching. Need to be investigated?

Hi I have notice a lump just above my right pelvic bone over the past few weeks. It is slightly tender when pressing on it. It aches when I turn sharply to the right or left twisting at my waist feeling almost likes muscular strain. I was wondering what this could be and if it should be investigated or possibly will self-resolve?
Asked On : Tue, 26 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  55
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response

It might be abscess or a cyst in my opinion.If it is red and warmth to touch hen there is chance of abscess and you need to apply neosporin or anyother antibiotic cream over it.If it is acyst then clinical examination is needed by your doctor.Its always safe you take a second opinion about this as your doctor may examine it and find the exact diagnosis.If needed they might also keep you in antibiotics for few days.Thank you.
Answered: Sun, 21 Jul 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor