Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
133 Doctors are Online

Lump above penis, near bladder. Appears on exertion. Painful. Hernia?

Hi I am looking for any possible solutions what this could be as for about a month now I've got this lump above my penis on the right side of bladder it's not always there of visible only seems to flare up when I am at work or cycling I rested at day yesterday and it didn't flare up but today I worked and it flared up, its a little painful at times it I put pressure on it, I havnt been to the doctors yet but I think it might be a hernia as what I've read online I'm getting a bit worried about it any help please
Asked On : Fri, 5 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  74
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Thanks for your query.Based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have
a Right Inguinal Hernia.However final diagnosis can be confirmed only on clinical examination by a qualified General surgeon.
Please go ahead and consult general surgeon .If confirmed you will have to undergo surgery of Herneotomy and posterior wall repair..
Answered: Sat, 15 Jun 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor