Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
164 Doctors are Online

Lump above belly button, pain on touching. CAT scan shows kidney failure, blockage in bladder. Treatment?

i have a lump above my belly button and it hurts to touch or when i lean against something. I just recently found out that my left side kidney is not working and has not for a while the way i understand from the two CAT scans that i have had. I was told that there is a blockage on the top of my baller, so is this why i am hurting and have the knot above my belly? I am tired of it hurting for I can not get any rest with it hurting.
Asked On : Sat, 9 Feb 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  92
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General & Family Physician 's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic,
from the description of your symptoms, the swelling you might be having at the belly button could be
- mass
would suggest you need to get an ultrasound done as you have other abnormalities present, to know what is exactly wrong.
would suggest get reviewed by a specialist for appropriate investigation and treatment.
wish you a quick recovery and all the best.
take care.
Answered: Sat, 9 Feb 2013
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor