Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
173 Doctors are Online

Lower right abdominal pain since 2 years

I am a 55 male i have lower right abdominal pain i have had this condition for the past 2 years i am 5 11 170 lbs work out 5 times a week. i take psyllium 4 times week
Asked On : Fri, 9 Mar 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  46
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response

Thanks for query,

it seems that you might have Chronic appendicits giving this problem.

Consult surgeon and get physically examined as physical examination is very essential for appendicular mass or lesion.

Avoid constipation,

After consultation go for anti biotic treatment or go for surgery as per advice by surgeon.

Ok and bye
Answered: Fri, 9 Mar 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor