Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
186 Doctors are Online

Lower back, testicles hurt. Ultrasound shows presence of fluid in testicles. How to get relief?

my lower back and testicales hurt. i went to the hospital and they said it sounds like a infection. but i do not have insurance so they really did not do to many test . they took blood said it was finr done a ultr sound of my testicales said they look ok other than some fluids on my left testicale. my back hurts so bad whem i bend over. i am 39 58
Asked On : Wed, 13 Feb 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  74
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Jun 2015
Hello dear...
Presence of fluid in testicle is called Hydrocele.
Causes include:
1. Injury
2. Infection e.g. Filarial infection
3. Inflammation e.g. Orchitis
4. Malignancy

Management includes:
1. Analgesics such as paracetamol
2. Avoid wearing tight-fitting underwear
3. Treatment of underlying cause
4. Surgery- hydrocelectomy to drain out the fluid. will be better to consult an Urologist to find out the exact cause.
So that necessary management steps could be taken.

Wishing you a Good Health. Let me know if I need to clarify further.
Thanks & take care.
Answered: Thu, 14 Feb 2013
I find this answer helpful

3 Doctors agree with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor