Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
121 Doctors are Online

Lower back pain,no scoliosis,curvature of spine.

My 16 yr old ballerina is sffeting from lower back pain . We went to an orthopedic surgeon for xrays & MRI. MRI result on monday. But xray showed a curve to her spine (no scoliosis per doctor) but discounted it as the way she distributed her weight during xray. Daughter states xray tech had her stand with even weight on both feet. After doing a little research & memory from past physical therapy I think she may have a tilted pelvis (tilts forward).
Asked On : Wed, 11 Apr 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  41
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Lab Tests
  User's Response
Thank for asking to HCM
I can understand if she really suffering from orthopedic problem then this can be managed accordingly, right now from the history given here it can be said that her pain is not due to what x-ray shows, and such pain can be managed with the simple NSAID hope this information helps you have nice day
Answered: Wed, 2 Apr 2014
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor