Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
145 Doctors are Online

Lower back pain with weakness in spine and numbness in legs. Mild spondylosis seen in the x-ray. Any treatment in homeopathy?

hello,i am 36 years old and for last 2 and half to 3 years im suffering from low back pain and weak spine and numbness in legs and getting very uncomfortable while on bed and cant stand for more than 3 to 5 mnts .....i got my complete spine X rayed.....and it showed that theres slight spondylosis in neck region and the main problem as the doctor pointed out is that theres L4 L5 sacralaisation in lumbar ....i just want to know wheter theres any permenant treatment in homoeopathy for such problem
Asked On : Wed, 13 Feb 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  56
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Orthopaedic Surgeon 's  Response
Thanks for writing to us.
The permanent treatment of such age related degenerative changes is a surgical correction. For symptomatic relief, medicines like pain killers , muscle relaxants, methylcobalamin can help you. Regular physiotherapy is also necessary.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you. You can consult me again directly through my profile URL
Dr. Praveen Tayal
Answered: Wed, 13 Mar 2013
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor