Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
199 Doctors are Online

Lower back has circular scar. What is it? Shown urine infection

Docter i have pain in my left side of lower back. their is something small like circle in my back its under my body. when i press the circle thing in my back it give me hard pain and when someone touch to my whole back than i feel good i don t no whats this. i did my ultrasound the result was fine and also i did urine test but my urine test shown infections and little bit drops of blood . please kindly guide me say me any medicine or home remedies. Thanks
Asked On : Thu, 6 Sep 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  25
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
  User's Response
So you are already investigated and diagnosed


Tab.norfloxaci 400mg twice a day for5days
Tab trenexa 1tab twice a day

Cap.omez 1cap prior to breakfast

syp.alkasol 2tsf four times in a day

If pain persist

Tab.mef xl1tab s.o.s

If fever persist

Tab.paracetamol500mg os.o.s

drink plenty of water
Answered: Fri, 7 Sep 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor