Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
186 Doctors are Online

Lower back and stomach pain, constant headache, sick feeling, painful urination. Cause?

i thought i had a water infection as it hurt when i went to the toilet ive drank lots of fluids yet is not getting any better. yesterday when i woke up the bottom of my back and bottom of my belly was hurting badly i took some painkillers it took it off ive had a few pains in bottom of my belly today had constant headache and keep feeling sick
Asked On : Sun, 30 Sep 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  72
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Internal Medicine Specialist 's  Response
Dear friend, welcome to HCM.

It seems to be an UTI (urinary tract infection).
It is necessary to confirm it on urine routine exam.
I would advise a visit to your physician and check up for any complication like kidney affection, swelling, stone etc.

You may need an Xray KUB and sonography if found appropriate.

I would be happy to answer any further queries.
Wish you get well soon.

Answered: Sun, 30 Sep 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor