Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
159 Doctors are Online

Lower abdominal pain, moving to vagina, unable to walk, stand. Treatment?

Hello, my wife is experiencing lower abdominal pain . It s a few inches below belly button, extending down into vagina . It s not a burning feeling--it s more of an ache or stabbing/pulling pain. It s so bad that she can t walk or stand up straight, no position makes it go away. She feels pressure and pain when she need to urinate. This is the first time she s experiencing this & knows the difference between menstrual , gas, related pain.
Asked On : Sun, 9 Sep 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  224
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
OBGYN, Gynecologic Oncology 's  Response
This type of pain is often seen in acute urinary tract infections.
Or infections of lower gentital tracts.
She had to get her urine examination and culture and sensitivity ,done.
Start the antibiotics after the results.
For pain relief start with Tab meftal spas. ONe tab three times a day.
Syp citralka three tablespoons in half glass of water or jiuce three times.a day.
Plenty of fluids And adequate rest.
Answered: Thu, 26 Jun 2014
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor