Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
121 Doctors are Online

Lower abdominal and testicular pain

I am a male, at the age of 16 and i have a very tense, cramping pain in my lower abdominal, torso area. The pain leads from there to my testicles with a painful throbbong. It almost feels like some kicked me inbetween the legs, and the groin and basicaly twisted my privates. it is very sore to touch, like sitting in a seat, or walking, and standing straight up is painful for that lower abdominal area. If it helps, i have not been sexually actice or anything like that, and that i know of, i havent literally been hit in the groin. Now, i did have a prolonged boner last night, as i was with my girlfriend. because of my age, i still cant really control that. But if this soundls like anything that you could i dentify or just help me find releif to i would be much grateful.
Asked On : Mon, 1 Mar 2010
Answers:  3 Views:  1082
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response

The problem is that you haven't been sexually active, I suggest you go in the bathroom and masturbate to ejaculation, maybe do it a couple of times to clear the backup.

You will experience this when you are turned on for prolonged time, as in when you are with your girlfriend and then nothing comes of it.

Answered: Mon, 1 Mar 2010
  Anonymous's Response

might have pulled a muscle or have a hernia..go to the doc

Answered: Mon, 1 Mar 2010
  User's Response

thanks. never really knew that.

Answered: Tue, 2 Mar 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor