Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
178 Doctors are Online

Low self confidence. Heard about Gloxi and Super Growth Height Enhancer. Is there any way I can be taller?

Hello, I am a 16 year old female, I have very low self confidence, and I ve heard about Gloxi , which is a natural health drink to help increase height and about Super Growth Height Enhancer which is a lotion/spray that you put on everyday before bedtime. I am 5 1/5 2 my mom is about 5 and my dad is about 5 5/ 5 6. My foot size is abnormally big 8.5 compared to my other older sisters which are 7/12 and below. It looks completely unproportional compared to my short frame. Is there anyway I can be... Taller?
Asked On : Sun, 11 Nov 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  126
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Orthopaedic Surgeon 's  Response
There is definatelly a way to make you tall.its called ilizarov will increase your height by 3 cms per has definate and guaranteed results
Answered: Thu, 17 Jul 2014
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor