Low progesterone level, thyroid problem. Prescribed Folic acid, Ovofar, Susten. Safe to take ovulation trigger?

hi,i am shipra i have thyroid and my progestrone level is also low 8.90 the doc has prescribed me folic acid, ovofar for 5 days after my periodsand susten 200 for progestrone.my egg formation is normal but the doc is doubtful about my ovulation and is asking me to take an ovulation trigger is it safe for me to take it ? its been a month now since i started the treatment i am 28 and my husband is 30 .Is the ovulation trigger necessary ?
Tue, 2 Jul 2013