Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
150 Doctors are Online

Low loud pulse post heavy physical activity and sex, ringing in ears and dizziness

I am a 27 year old male, somethimes after heavy physical activity or after sex my heart starts pounding really slow and loud. My heart beat is really loud in my ears, i get sweaty and I feel like I m going to pass out. I am a little out of shape, 5 6 and 165lbs but I have always been very active. should I see someone or is this normal.
Asked On : Thu, 12 Apr 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  281
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
OBGYN 's  Response

Thanks for writing to us.
The slow and loud beating of heart afer a sexual activity is normal response of the body after such a stressful activity. It happens as all the blood flows towards genitalia and vital organs like heart and brain get a lesser quantity of blood.
You can elevate your legs on two pillows after any such activity for an early relief.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.


Dr. Rakhi Tayal
Answered: Fri, 13 Apr 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor