Low fever with headache. Typhoid, tyfhidot, mantoux test positive, x-ray normal. Advise?

sir i am 25 years old male . i have positive typhoid test always and i have always low fever with headache since 2 years . i have positive tyfhidot igm test . i get fever after bath and take fatty food immediately same day . my tough is always white . i am a lab technician . my maontox test is also positive . my esr is 10 and my dlc is neut.- 45, lyp- 48, mono 03 , esino 04 . sir i have low fever from 2 years . please tell me my diognosis. my xray is normal.
Fri, 21 Jun 2013