Low body temperature and can't sleep

Low body temperature of 35.1 degrees celis, can t sleep, feeling light headed, weak, frail going to the toilet all the time.
Sat, 21 May 2011
hi John Richardson,
any way you have some diarrhea.
this lowering in temperature is due to dehydration.
do first stool exam for any infection first
then take some dehydration therapy in emergency
thanking you
christyjoseph1@gmail.com

My 7 month old daughter seems to run a low body temp while sleeping. Between 95.7 and 96.5. Her color is great with 24 breaths per minute. Nail beds and lips are pink. She is damp, almost clammy to the touch. Her temp will go back up to 98 in the morning. They ambient temp in the room is 73 degrees and she is dressed in fleece pjs with a blanket. Why would this happen while sleeping and should I be concerned?

Hi, my wife is pregnant for 8 months. She told me she can t sleep well cos she has to get up 3 or 4 times during night sleeping. Actually, She normally is fine but these few days she s not well. Last night her temp is higher or she feels to get a fever . Hmmm, should we go to see the doctor?........whether does it affect the baby?....... how to handle with the fever?......... Thank you so much in advance for your kind advise and recommendation :)

My husband is in the hospital with a surgical infection in his arm. They have told me it is MRSA. He goes back to the operating room tomorrow for the 3rd time in a week for debridement and cleaning of the wound. His temp has been normal the past few days and his blood pressure has been close to normal. The last few times they took his temp it was lower then normarl and he has been sleeping all day (more then usual). Is this something more to worry about?

Recent questions on Sleep disorder

HI, I have a-fib. My heart seems to be fine. I stopped drinking alcohol, coffee(decaf). Have tried to reduce chemicals, and still I have incidents. Generally I don't feel them. Also overweight and have sleep apnea, which is now treated. If I toook hcg, would that affect my a fib?

I have had triple bypass and been out of work from oct 30 2009, on LTD with liberty now they turn me down and no income.....question is why am I still having chest pain a lot and SOB all the time....all the test show normal.....small vessels, head aches.....on 90mg of isorbate, 50 mg of metaproal....had another heart cath...small vessels but all were working.......what test can help show why I have problems still with constant fatigue.....sever sleep apnea....so now what

my sister in the hospital she has already done Appendix successfuly but she fall in Coma and doctors says that she has Epilepsy and there is a sound while she breath in the oxygen cylender sound like Snoring and has Cramps and her eyes dont move

is that dangerous and is that usual or unusual specialy my sister are not strong to bear or suffer this

srry for my english

please i want the answer

I am 66 and my scalp is itchy, but only on the crown at top and back, my hair is falling out more than it ever has before. I am an insomniac, who only sleeps three hours per night. If I retire at 10.pm, it takes an hour to go to sleep and I wake at precisely 2.pm. Whatever the hour is when I doze off I still only get three hours. It almost seems as if my Cicardian Rythms have been programmed to sleep for three hours only. Is my loss of hair related to my insomnia?

SIR I HAVE BEEN TAKING 2MG CLONAZEPAM SINCE 1998. MAY I BE TOLERENT TO IT? WITH IT I HAVE BEEN TAKING 400MG QUTIAPIN PLAIN +10MG ZOLFRESH+ 600MG GABANEURON SR AT NIGHT.I M OKAY WITH THIS DOSE FOR MY BIPOLAR/ SLEEP DISORDER . IS GABANEURO ADDICTIVE...

Hi. I have a 27 year old son, who appears healthy...very strong, good nutrition etc, drinks occasionally....he has episodes that are increasing in frequency now, where he feels tingly and foggy, then becomes really disoriented, angry, confused and...

A few years ago I began falling asleep at inappropriate times. I was so sleepy that I had to quit my teaching job because I would fall asleep in the middle of teaching a lesson, reading a story, grading papers, in the middle of lunch, etc. I...