Low body temperature and can't sleep

Low body temperature of 35.1 degrees celis, can t sleep, feeling light headed, weak, frail going to the toilet all the time.
Sat, 21 May 2011
hi John Richardson,
any way you have some diarrhea.
this lowering in temperature is due to dehydration.
do first stool exam for any infection first
then take some dehydration therapy in emergency
thanking you
christyjoseph1@gmail.com

My 7 month old daughter seems to run a low body temp while sleeping. Between 95.7 and 96.5. Her color is great with 24 breaths per minute. Nail beds and lips are pink. She is damp, almost clammy to the touch. Her temp will go back up to 98 in the morning. They ambient temp in the room is 73 degrees and she is dressed in fleece pjs with a blanket. Why would this happen while sleeping and should I be concerned?

Hi, my wife is pregnant for 8 months. She told me she can t sleep well cos she has to get up 3 or 4 times during night sleeping. Actually, She normally is fine but these few days she s not well. Last night her temp is higher or she feels to get a fever . Hmmm, should we go to see the doctor?........whether does it affect the baby?....... how to handle with the fever?......... Thank you so much in advance for your kind advise and recommendation :)

My husband is in the hospital with a surgical infection in his arm. They have told me it is MRSA. He goes back to the operating room tomorrow for the 3rd time in a week for debridement and cleaning of the wound. His temp has been normal the past few days and his blood pressure has been close to normal. The last few times they took his temp it was lower then normarl and he has been sleeping all day (more then usual). Is this something more to worry about?

Recent questions on  Sleep disorder

I have been diagnosed with Sleep Apneoa bit he CPAP treatment while improvngmy blood oxygen readings and decreasing the no, of times I stop breathing ahs not improved the morning hangovers or afternoon drowsiness. It has been suggested that my past history of glandular fever and M.E. may be the reason for this. opinions ?

I have OPMD and I am about to get some dental work done, do I need to notify my neurologist or will it be alright to have the dentist work on my mouth? Thank you for your answer I am 5 5 weight 191 pounds, and suffer from diabetes, OPMD, high blood pressure, ulcerative colitis, sleep apnea, high cholsterol, in order words, my health is in poor but stable condition. my sugar is not under control, and my muscular dystrophy seems to be getting worst, and I suffer from schio affective and other mental issues. I hope that you can help me. When I was at the dentist office yesterday and while my mouth was being opened, it felt like my breathing was cut off. Why is that?

Does the rocking of a ship increase insomnia in those who have recently had a stroke and exhibit an increased startle reaction? I recently shared a cabin with a stroke victim who claimed she could not sleep all night. What I noticed is that repeatedly in the middle of the night she would suddenly and violently wake up without cause and think I was making noise. She also the week before the trip underwent an invasive procedure endoscopicly to see if she needed a stint placed in her artery. Could she be reacting to that, too? She claimed she slept better once we were in a hotel on land and I got my own cabin. Others in my family report that I am a quiet sleeper, so I believe I am not the cause of her insomnia which has plagued her all her life. A very light sleeper, or is something more serious going on that her doctor needs to know about? Thanks for your answer in advance. Nina Daniel

Question is when I lay down or rest I get heart palpitations and chest fluttering immediately. Lasting short time..but I am afraid to go to sleep at night. This has gotten progressively worse over time. What could this be? Sleep Apnea is outruled... they feel may be electrical??

SIR I HAVE BEEN TAKING 2MG CLONAZEPAM SINCE 1998. MAY I BE TOLERENT TO IT? WITH IT I HAVE BEEN TAKING 400MG QUTIAPIN PLAIN +10MG ZOLFRESH+ 600MG GABANEURON SR AT NIGHT.I M OKAY WITH THIS DOSE FOR MY BIPOLAR/ SLEEP DISORDER . IS GABANEURO ADDICTIVE...

Hi. I have a 27 year old son, who appears healthy...very strong, good nutrition etc, drinks occasionally....he has episodes that are increasing in frequency now, where he feels tingly and foggy, then becomes really disoriented, angry, confused and...

A few years ago I began falling asleep at inappropriate times. I was so sleepy that I had to quit my teaching job because I would fall asleep in the middle of teaching a lesson, reading a story, grading papers, in the middle of lunch, etc. I...