Low body temperature and can't sleep

Low body temperature of 35.1 degrees celis, can t sleep, feeling light headed, weak, frail going to the toilet all the time.
Sat, 21 May 2011
hi John Richardson,
any way you have some diarrhea.
this lowering in temperature is due to dehydration.
do first stool exam for any infection first
then take some dehydration therapy in emergency
thanking you
christyjoseph1@gmail.com

My 7 month old daughter seems to run a low body temp while sleeping. Between 95.7 and 96.5. Her color is great with 24 breaths per minute. Nail beds and lips are pink. She is damp, almost clammy to the touch. Her temp will go back up to 98 in the morning. They ambient temp in the room is 73 degrees and she is dressed in fleece pjs with a blanket. Why would this happen while sleeping and should I be concerned?

Hi, my wife is pregnant for 8 months. She told me she can t sleep well cos she has to get up 3 or 4 times during night sleeping. Actually, She normally is fine but these few days she s not well. Last night her temp is higher or she feels to get a fever . Hmmm, should we go to see the doctor?........whether does it affect the baby?....... how to handle with the fever?......... Thank you so much in advance for your kind advise and recommendation :)

My husband is in the hospital with a surgical infection in his arm. They have told me it is MRSA. He goes back to the operating room tomorrow for the 3rd time in a week for debridement and cleaning of the wound. His temp has been normal the past few days and his blood pressure has been close to normal. The last few times they took his temp it was lower then normarl and he has been sleeping all day (more then usual). Is this something more to worry about?

Recent questions on  Sleep disorder

Yes I have been taking Viibryd for one week. Ivejust finished my 10 mg side. I ve have a few side effect such as vision problem and a little tiredness and sleepiness. Do you think that will change the longer I m on it? My main question is could I increase bruising

Since March I have had level II pitting edema in my legs and feet (about 8-15 of fluid) twice. My cardiologist refers to this as right-sided heart failure. My liver and kidneys are fine, EKG and echo normal and no blood clots. I had a right heart catheter that revealed a pulmonary wedge pressure of 20. They did not check the left side of my heart. I was prescribed Lasix and told take it from time to time as needed, and Spiranolactone to take indefinetly. I have mild obstructive sleep apnea and was told this may be causing the elevated right-sided pressure which eventually leads to the edema. I wear a CPAP every night. I feel very tired at points in the day to where I cannot hold my eyes open, and I am also extremely bloated in my stomach. I feel pressure near my sternum. A tight band sensation wraps from my back around to chest at the sternum level, which makes wearing a bra complete torture. The last thing is that most mornings upon waking I will gag until I vomit. Please help me I am desperate for answers and have been to ten doctors. Stacie

I suffered a compound fractured patella requiring surgery/wiring 8 weeks ago. Since then I have struggled to get back into any sort of normal sleeping pattern resulting in about 4-6 interrupted hours of sleep at different times over the course of the day. I have been taking 10mg diazepam that has helped with anxiety but not sleeping

about two weeks ago, i started waking up every night, not sure what causes me to wake. but, while i am laying there, my heart stops beating for a second and then restarts as normal. it will happen about three or four more times and then i eventually fall back to sleep. and then two nights ago, every time i go to lay down i get a horrible headache, when i stand up, it goes away. so, i was just wondering if i should be worried?

SIR I HAVE BEEN TAKING 2MG CLONAZEPAM SINCE 1998. MAY I BE TOLERENT TO IT? WITH IT I HAVE BEEN TAKING 400MG QUTIAPIN PLAIN +10MG ZOLFRESH+ 600MG GABANEURON SR AT NIGHT.I M OKAY WITH THIS DOSE FOR MY BIPOLAR/ SLEEP DISORDER . IS GABANEURO ADDICTIVE...

Hi. I have a 27 year old son, who appears healthy...very strong, good nutrition etc, drinks occasionally....he has episodes that are increasing in frequency now, where he feels tingly and foggy, then becomes really disoriented, angry, confused and...

A few years ago I began falling asleep at inappropriate times. I was so sleepy that I had to quit my teaching job because I would fall asleep in the middle of teaching a lesson, reading a story, grading papers, in the middle of lunch, etc. I...