Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
169 Doctors are Online

Low back pain, joint pain. History of accident. What can I take for the pain?

Good morning I have low back pain from a accident in2001. all of my joints hurt very bad my question is what is the test for RA and what can I take to help joint pain I see a Doctor in NC and get injection in lower back every 6 months they call it a RFL.they burn the nerve in back and I take a verystrong pain pill but my joints are unbearable any any thing I can take to help with joint paint sorry so long Thank
Asked On : Tue, 18 Dec 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  13
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Orthopaedic Surgeon 's  Response
have u done any other blood investigation? . you should go for MRI spine.
Answered: Tue, 18 Dec 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor