Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
152 Doctors are Online

Lover of roller coaster, will be undergoing thoracic aneurysm surgery. Any stress after surgery by riding and when?

My son and I lover roller coasters. I am eventually going to have thoracic aneurysm surgery, but I want to know if, on an average, people are told by their cardiologists that it s ok after healing and all to go back to riding? Also, am I putting stress on my aneurysm by riding roller coasters now? It s measuring over 4cm. I know I should ask my cardiologist. I just want to know the average after surgery patient ... is it ok? Mainly, am I causing stress if I go to Disney and ride coasters with him?
Asked On : Sat, 7 Apr 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  155
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi there...
Aneurysm more than 5 cm in diameter need surgical repair as you have 4cm aneurysm you can carry out your work and do regular followup to see any change in size of aneurysm.
Answered: Wed, 25 Apr 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor