Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
132 Doctors are Online

Love marriage problem

I am having problems in married life.. ours is love marriage. and we fight a lot due to our husband does not like the way my parents are and vice verca. I am really worried like how to go about it. What should i do?
Asked On : Thu, 7 Jan 2010
Answers:  2 Views:  321
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  Anonymous's Response

Once you are married, only you two have to stand by each other. Stop this parents things from both the sides, sort out things between yourself, do not let anything spoil the love and happiness of your marrige. If needed go separate, and be far from both the parents. You should still respect them as they are your spouse parents. But if you fight between yourselfs bcos of them then it is not right.

Answered: Fri, 8 Jan 2010
  User's Response
Yes these problems are there in love marriage. Initially we get carried away and only after marriage do we realise this. Now what should be done is to have patience, go to a marital counsellor along with your husband. First both of you should understand that you have a problem and only then can it be taken to the next stage for solving it.
Answered: Mon, 18 Jan 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor