Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

Loud gurgling and popping noises from stomach, trapped wind. Related to endometriosis?

I have constant extremely loud gurgling and popping noises in my stomach! They very rarely go away and I also struggle with trapped wind to the point in wich I m crippling over in pain- I have endometriosis and was wondering if they could ve related- my friends say the noises are so load its not normal? YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Wed, 2 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  660
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
As per your complaints you are suffering from indigestion may be due to peptic ulcer
which may also be the cause for the pain.
Antacids, Antiflautulants, regular periodical bland diet is advisable
Avoid chilly & tension. Have a good sleep.
Endometriosis may produce Dysmenorrhea & lower abdominal pain
For endometriosis consult gynaecologost and immediate treatment should be taken.
Best Wishes
Answered: Wed, 2 Jan 2013
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor