Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
169 Doctors are Online

Lost virginity. Getting married again. Suggestions to replace hymen without hymenoplasty?

i lost y viginity to aboy whom i married hidding from my parents this last for 2 year and we had sex for the 2 year period then we got separated marriage was hidden from my parents now they are trying to marry me to another guy ..i fear that he would know about my lost virginity ..i m from a community where virginity is a huge issue it reaches to first night divorces which is very trembling for me plz .suggest me any thing that can help me except hymenoplasty as i can not afford it.
Asked On : Tue, 1 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  73
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
OBGYN 's  Response
Mar 2013
Thanks for your query.
Hymenoplasty is the option for you , if you really want an intact hymen again.
However, in virgins also sometimes, the hymen is ruptured due to reasons like exercise, cycling, masturbation etc.
You can try and explain that to your husband if at all he asks about it.
Otherwise, there is no reason for him to suspect unless you tell him the truth.
Marriages are based on mutual trust, so gradually as you come to know him, you can reveal part of the details to him, but act at your discretion
Take care.
Answered: Wed, 2 Jan 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor