Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
193 Doctors are Online

Lost one right testicle in an accident,testosterone deficiency

Hello Doctor, I am a 25 years old guy. I Lost my one right testicle at the the age of 17 due to an accident. I think that due to this i am facing testosterone defiency in me. How can i cure this.
Asked On : Wed, 15 Feb 2012
Answers:  2 Views:  64
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi welcome to H.C.M.Forum. what you are thinking might not be testosteron defeciency. whether you are asking after consultation and blood tests. or assumed by your self, i think it is former. one testis will be suffecient for maintenence. if you are defecient reason might not be single testis. you have to consult an endocrinologist, for consultation and treatment. if defecient also no problem. best of luck.
Answered: Wed, 15 Feb 2012
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Namitha's  Response
Hope you are doing well. I would suggest you to get your serum progesterone levels to identify if there is a decrease in the levels. In most cases, more than enough hormones and sperm are produced in one healthy testicle for both a healthy sex life and the ability to fertilize eggs. however, some men with one testicle may tend to experience feelings of , loss of masculinity, or self-consciousness that can interfere with sexual functioning. So stop worrying and get a blood test. Please do write in if you happe to experience any symptoms.
Answered: Wed, 15 Feb 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor