Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
182 Doctors are Online

Lost hair in pack part of skull, numb, pain in left wrist. Which doctor should i see?

Sir my husband has lost hair in pack part of the skull which I think is normal as seen with so many people but now frm last two months he is saying that that part of the head feels somewhat kind of hot or numb compared to other parts when he keeps his hand over there. Can you help me in answering which doctor to show and he is saying he is having a pain in his left wrist also .
Asked On : Tue, 5 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  24
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Dermatologist 's  Response
welcome to healthcare magic forum
thanks for your query
you need to consult dermatologist for hair loss problem and neurologist for sensation over scalp
wrist pain will deal with orthopedics .
you should give preference depend upon the severity of the symptom
if you have your family doctor than better to take consultation from him first
i hope i answered your question
Answered: Wed, 6 Mar 2013
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

2 Doctors agree with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor