Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
162 Doctors are Online

Loss of patience, focus, unable to study. Heavy consumption of marijuana. Rehab center?

My son is 25 years old and is a heavy consumer of Marijuana and has lost patience , focus and unable to study or work without this. He tries to reach out to all the advantages of this and had no inclination of giving it up. Now he wants to get treated as he has a blank future. We want to help him out. Please suggest a rehab centre in XXXXXX Parents
Asked On : Sat, 28 Jul 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  28
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Psychiatrist 's  Response
Jun 2013
Hi there ~

I understand your concerns. You son has become dependent on marijuana to the point where he has loss of patience, focus and is unable to study. I believe that he would benefit from consulting a doctor and ultimately getting him to a rehabilitation center for drug abuse would be hugely beneficial to him. I hope you do so as soon as possible. Wishing your son the best in recovery.

I hope this helps. Take care of yourself and have a lovely day!
Answered: Sun, 7 Jul 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor