Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

Loss of cervical Lordosis, What is a suggested treatment for this condition ?

Hi, I have been experiencing acute pain in my neck for over a week now. The xray report says, Loss of Cervical Lordosis . What should I do to rectify this situation. What is a suggested treatment for this condition?? Any help here will be greatly appreciated.
Asked On : Sat, 10 Jul 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  940
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Cardiologist 's  Response
Hi well come to HCM.
If pain is due that three can not be cure. Intermittantly you may get pain as and when
there is pressure on nerves. You can use drug containing muscle relaxant with anti
inflamatory drugs. continue exercise recommended by your doctor if any. In addition
to this short way diathermy and cervical traction if your doctor recommends and
as when needed cervical collor will help You. Thanks
Answered: Wed, 7 Sep 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor