Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
190 Doctors are Online

Loss of balance while walking, standing. Taking medication for high BP. History of leg pain. Cure?

Am 67 years old. Recently I started loosing my balance. It appears as am half asleep and loosing my balance while walking/standing. Am on regular medicine for high BP since last 4 years. Suffering from knee pain and left foot pain since last 8 months. I do little physical exercise. Have been advised not to sit knee fold on the floor and not to use indian wc commode. Please advise. Thanks
Asked On : Tue, 18 Dec 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  75
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General & Family Physician 's  Response
better you consult a neurologist,who will do CT if required and advise you as needed.
Answered: Tue, 18 Dec 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor