Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
150 Doctors are Online

Loss of balance after an injury. High BP. Treatment?

i have heaviness in head and loss of balance feeling at times.not sure reason. to say 3 years back i had not a comfortable fall while using a slide in Water kingdon (the 90 degree one) head banged on slide but more then that i was afraid.that time my BP rose to 150/90.I did not had a vomiting in 24 hours of incident.. i did checked with doctors last year and he said... your BP was still high 140/90..... .Now i have a proper diet plan and do exercise , but still i have that heavinesss in back head and sometimes loss of balance symptoms when i sit continuously in front of laptop for work. i am working on computers since 6 years back... is it because of posture .OR beacuse i take unnecessary stress and it effect brain..VK
Asked On : Mon, 29 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  23
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Cardiologist 's  Response
Hi friend,
Welcome to Health Care Magic

You have not stated your age, gender, personal habits, family history or co-morbidities
With a history of past injury, the wise option will be to have MRI or CT brain to exclude internal injury / in such cases subdural haematoma can be responsible....
ENT opinion and Neurological assessment will be the next step.

Take care
Wishing speedy recovery
God bless
Good luck
Answered: Tue, 30 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor