Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
169 Doctors are Online

Losing balance while walking, needs support. Brain nerve damage due to hypertension. Suggestions?

Hello Doctors, Good Morning, Because of the Hyper tension some nerve to the brain has got damaged to my mom, Now she cant walk properly with out support. she is losing her balance while walking and need a support like wall or table. And I am from coimbatore i dont could any one suggest any neurologist in coimbatore. Please do the needful
Asked On : Sat, 12 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  31
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Cardiologist 's  Response
Thanks for writing in. I am a qualified and certified cardiologist. I read your mail with diligence. Your mother needs to be seen by a neurologist and after clinical examination an investigation like MRI needs to be done. There is at least one medical college with neurology department in Coimbtore. Apart from that there are at least two private centers with qualified neurologist These are Balaji Medical Center in RS Puram and Prem Medical Center in Sidhapudur. You can consult with anyone of the three. Alternatively you can scan the CT Scan or MRI report and ask your question from the neurologist with
Good Luck.

Dr Anil Grover
Answered: Sun, 13 Jan 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor