Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties
121 Doctors Online

By proceeding, I accept the Terms and Conditions

Dr. Andrew Rynne
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

HCM Blog Instant Access to Doctors
HCM BlogQuestions Answered
HCM Blog Satisfaction

Loose vaginal muscles, want to use aquaflex. Directions for use?

hi Dr.Sam, I brought some aquaflex to do pelvic exercise as my fiance cannot feel while we doing sex. I dont have kids at all never get pregnant. and one time i try to put on and i couldn t locate my pelvic area i put in a wrong way and i got bleed i probably do in my stomach muscle so i stop now for aweek Just confused where to put the pelvic exerciser inside to get effective result. i dont know how as the vagina have two holes. as i follow the instruction but still couldnt locate where it is.
Tue, 19 Dec 2017
Report Abuse
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
OBGYN 's  Response
Hi there, I have understood your concern and I will suggest you the best possible treatment options.

I will suggest you to get proper sex counseling done. Please get your partner with you when you get counseling done. Please try to understand the vaginal opening area. There is only one vaginal opening from where menstrual blood comes out and sexual penetrative intercourse takes place.

Please ensure , if your partner is using any anesthetic gel or the condom containing such agents . This might make him not to feel anything while doing sex activity.

As per your history , there seems to be no reason for you having vaginal looseness.
The pelvic floor exercise device needs to be inserted in the vaginal canal only, where intercourse takes place. If you have any doubts , please seek support from your treating doctor to know how to insert the device and use it effectively.
Your history of bleeding suggests either wrong place of insertion or wrong size of the device.
You can simply learn Kegel's exercise and do it regularly. This helps to most of my patients.

I hope this answer helps you.
Dr. Purushottam Neurgaonkar
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

I am a pediatric Occupational Therapist working and assessing children from birth to 18 yrs of age and need a good but brief assessment tool to...

Recent questions on  Urinary incontinence

doctor1 MD

my father is 79 years old and suffering from a shuffling gait and urinary incontinence. he has been put onto syncapone 100 (3 times a day) and...

doctor1 MD

I am 6 days post robotic laproscopic hysterectomy surgery, I am having issues, such as pain so severe I could pass out when having bowel movement....

doctor1 MD

I recently restated taking 120 mg of cymbal ya and extended release Xanax. I now shake horribly and am experience bladder leakage more times than...

doctor1 MD

I have been experiencing severe gastritis. Endoscope showed pre-pyloric inflammation. No other damage was visible. We are waiting on results of the...

doctor1 MD

My mother-in-law had a major open surgery on Nov last year. She had one of her kidneys removed and also had vesicovaginal fistula repaired. She is...

doctor1 MD

I am having severe bladder problems. I have little control over my urination and sometimes in the evening it is painful with little product. I have...

doctor1 MD

Is there any information on Gabapentin and urinary track leakage ? (bladder leakage)