Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
183 Doctors are Online

Loose motions on eating slightly heavy meal, grumbling sounds from stomach, no relief with medicines. Tests and medicines advice?

I have loose motion when eat little heavy meal even normal condition also feel stomach sound ,i consult doctor first time he prescribe medicine like contain of ofloxacin and orinidazole ,pre and probiotic tablet and etc ,after this i free from stomach pain ,others symptoms are same .what kind of test should be taken and medicine pls suggest , I am feeling it since 15 days
Asked On : Tue, 23 Oct 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  69
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Pathologist and Microbiologist 's  Response
since you have taken antibiotic and completed its course almost main bacteria and parasites have been eliminated.
The next thing you can do is have your stool checked for Microscopic examination for ova and cyst if any .
and also for the Culture and Sensitivity. if all these tests comes Normal .
you should go for Consultation with Gastroenterologist to rule out any noninfectious inflammatory conditions.
take care all the best.

Answered: Tue, 23 Oct 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor