Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
145 Doctors are Online

Loose motions in child, kindly advice about diet

My 4 yrs. son initially started watery motions 4-5 times daily. Medicine line Norflox TZ, Lupidium, Ornod 1/2 tabs were given in piecemeal. then consulted a doctor he gave Zifi 75 mg. Bidaily +Lactobasillus. after 6 days symptom was same. went to another doctor, he injected Gentamycin two times +Mebex+Zemin. it was given two dose but the situation again felt that not relieved. went to another child specialist. he gave Zenflox 75 mg X 2times daily+Darolac+ElectrokindZ+Z&D Powder+Lopa 4 dose B daily. these medicines were taken for 7 days. Watery motions stoped after one to two days but loose typer motions ( 3 times but someday 4 times)is still doing. medicine stoped on 10th JulyMorning. another thing child feels very hungry. he keeps on eating anything but we are tired on restricting him for soft foods. Kindly advice wht to do now. kindly advice about diet for atleast 7 times a day.
Asked On : Mon, 26 Jul 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  541
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Cardiologist 's  Response
Hi well come to HCM.
Since no water in motions and only loose need not worry it will come grdually. If the
watery motions are not there gradully you can take him to normal diet. Frequecy could
be due to gastro colic reflex so there are all the chances immediately after motion he
may pass motion. gradually it will go. thanks
Answered: Mon, 5 Sep 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor