Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
138 Doctors are Online

Loose motion, vomiting, fever. Prescribed ceemi, flexon, ronycold. Better treatment?

Dear Dr.
my daughter is 16months, she having watering loss motion, vomiting and fever from today morning onwards, i have consult with Docutor he has given medicine. The fever is under control but the rest problem is still remain.
The medicine given as below :

Pls advice which medicine we can give my daughter so that she can fit form her watering loss motion, vomiting problem.

Kaushal Kumar

Asked On : Thu, 2 May 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  88
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Pediatrician 's  Response

Thanks for writing to health care magic.
Monitor for signs of dehydration particulary if there are loose watery stools..
They include
1. Decreased skin turgor
2. Increasing thirst.
3. Sunken eyes.
4. Irritability.
5. Drowsiness.
6. Decreasing passage of urine.

If there is blood or mucus in the stool antibiotics prescribed by your doctor may be required. If there is no blood or mucus in the stool and there is no fever and pain while passing stools then antibiotics have no role.

ORS or any other fluid containing salt and sugar prevents dehydration. You can give coconut water etc

Vomiting should be controlled by antiemetic prescribed by your doctor.
Probiotics and zinc prescribed by your doctor will help.

Continue to ask further queries as required.
Hope this helps.
Take care.
Answered: Thu, 2 May 2013
I find this answer helpful

3 Doctors agree with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor