Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
193 Doctors are Online

Loose motion, bilclav duo, nor metrogyl. Diet and medicine?

hello dr. my self nikhil my daughter 1.2 year old n she have suffring from losse motion yesterday afternoon motion like a water when she drink dal water or rice water she have start loose motion i have visit dr. give me a medicine bilclav duo or nor metrogyl bt no relief my daughter so tell me the best medicine who stop loss motion as soon as possible thanks
Asked On : Mon, 9 Apr 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  628
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General Surgeon 's  Response
Hi Nikhil,
you may start wallamycin 5ml 6 hrly till motion is controlled .
netrolin b 1 tsf 12 hrly
nor metrogyl may be continued ,
give electral m drinks to replenish water loss .
hope the baby recover soon .
in persistent loose motion she may need injectables ,iv fluids.please consult paediatrician and discuss .

Answered: Mon, 9 Apr 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor