Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
169 Doctors are Online

Long periods, throat irritation, nasal bleeds, bumps on nose post intake of Cerrezett. Can I take other pill?

Hi, I have been on Cerrezett for 5 months and at first it was ok and i had normal periods but now I have been bleeding for two weeks on it, also I am worried I may have an allergy to the ingredients as since 3 months ago I have been having allergy type symptoms, tickley throat and sctarching and these are relived by anti-hystermeans this has only started since being on this pill , I have some small white lumps in my nose occational nose bleeds and blocked nose. Should I try another mini pill, the combo pill is not very good for my hormoans and hence the reason for the mini one. If I do change when shall I stop taking cerezzete and start taking the other one.?
Asked On : Thu, 29 Mar 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  70
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
General & Family Physician 's  Response
stop at the begning of menses and start other as per guidance
Answered: Thu, 29 Mar 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor