Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
145 Doctors are Online

Loneliness feeling, want to stay indoors all the time, get angry over small instances, have frustration. Was an outgoing person earlier. How can I get over this?

hi i am 29 years old and i feel alone all the time, i have a boyfriend and all i do is fight with him, if he leaves the house i get angry at him and just feels like leaving and never coming back, i don t want to go anywhere, i just want to stay at home all the time, there is times i sit down and cry if i am alone and i when i don t get what i want. it is really taking over my live and i am sick of feeling like this all the time. i used to be an outgoing person and loved to go places but now i am just angry and frustrated all the time.
Asked On : Sun, 27 May 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  23
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
Psychiatrist 's  Response
Oct 2012
hi..your symptom-profile indicates towards just visit a psychiatrist and get well..have a healthy life..thanks..
Answered: Wed, 24 Oct 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor