Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
128 Doctors are Online

Lombalgie, Scoliose, Discopthie L5S1. X-ray done. Arthrotec, Tramal retard, Mydocalm, Sandoz, Physiotherapy prescribed. Pneumonia, asthma history. Treatment?

Good morning I live in switzerland and 3 weeks ago, after some days of increasing back pain , i went to see a doctor. I made a Xray exam and they diagnosed me with lombalgie, scoliose and discopthie L5 S1. they prescribe me: arthrotec 75; tramal retard 50;mydocalm and pantoprazole sandoz 40. and physiotherapie ( for the moment I had already 5 seassions- massage with ultra-sounds). When I began with the back pain ( in the bottom side of the back, particulary painfull in the right side) I began limiting my locomotion, i had reall pain while walking our sitting. Now after 3 weeks with the pharmacological treatment and phisioterapie i fell that pain goes and come, but I have problems walking because I still feel the pain, like while walking I walk slowly and I feell that the bottom of my back goes really thick, I can´t explain in a better way :( and the more I walk it worst and then wen i get home for the rest of the day I feel pain even in the back og my neck , like it gets really thick. its been 3 weeks that Im at home, not working (i work in a supermarket) and I don´t know whY am i not better, why can´t I walk normally? should I be worried? should I try other kind of treatments? I never had back problems before, the only health problems that I had was 3 pneumonies and ashtma problems. nothing more. could you please advice me. Thank you so much for your attention. best regards Liliana
Asked On : Sat, 5 May 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  96
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Orthopaedic Surgeon 's  Response
Good morning liliyana. U are suffering ftom low back pain with scoliosis znd sciatica which is due to mechanical compression to ur nerve roots of ur spinal cord. U have to undergo mri and find severe stenosis or mild one. i
the treatment ur undergoing is a great one. u continue it and have rest for some more time. if u stil have the same problem then u can undergo detailed examinationand any surgical intervention is required. thank u
Answered: Thu, 4 Oct 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor