Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
120 Doctors are Online

Locked hips after exercising. Pain while moving the leg. What is happening?

hi I am asking about my hip
after exercising I find that my right side of my hip feels weird or disjointed/locked or something and I cant move my right leg without pain. when I wake up the next morning I cant get up without excruciating pain because I cant bend or move my right leg.
What is happening and what can I do to stop this before and during it happens??
Asked On : Sun, 7 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  13
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
General & Family Physician 's  Response
You appear to be having a right hip disorder which needs to be assessed by your doctor/orthopaedic surgeon at the earliest.It may be secondary to a infection,arthritis or trauma to the bone,X-Rays and other tests as suggested by the findings of a physical examination will be needed.Analgesics like Ibubrufen may help till you see your doctor.
Answered: Sat, 6 Jul 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor