Liver function test for itching during late 9 months of pregnancy

liver function test for itching during late 9 months of pregnancy Hello, I consulted my doctor and she asked me to have a LFT (liver function test). I had it done. Now i am giving the test results below. Test Details: serum alkaline phosphatse: 397.1 IU/L (normal value: 110-310 IU/L) serum bilirubin -----Total: 1.00 mg/dl (upto 1.0mg/dl) Direct: 0.58 mg/dl (upto 0.3mg/dl) SGOT------------------ : 39.24 IU/L (upto 40 IU/L) SGPT------------------ : 22.49 IU/L (upto 40 IU/L) serum protein ----------: 6.88 gm/dl (6.2-8.2 gm/dl) serum albumin ----------: 3.74 gm/dl (3.2-5.0 gm/dl) TCP(total platelet count): 1.66 lakhs/cum (normal: 1.4-4.4 lakhs/cumm) so please suggest me and tell me is their any abnormality? will it affect my baby?
Mon, 2 May 2011