Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
121 Doctors are Online

Little bumps on right testicle, slight itching. What are these ?

Hi, last night my boyfriend stated that his testicle hurt, he said it has been irratated for a couple days, and he said it looks like a rash down there. So I looked at it and on his right testicle there were these little bumps that looked like a bite because it caved in in the middle and it was black on the middle, and thats what made him uncomfortable, it didnt hurt just itched a little and he didt like it, it made the skin around it look dry and wrinkled up. And between his testicles and up his shaft were these little clear blister like bumps, they didn t hurt but they were on there. And down by his right buttcheek it was red an had bump, which looked like a rash.
Asked On : Wed, 30 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  40
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Thanks for your query. Based on the facts that you have posted it appears that your boyfriend has multiple sebaceous cyst over scrotum and around.This area is rich in sebaceous glands hence bound to get multiple cyst.due to accumulation of sebum beneath the skin.
Normally these cysts subside without any treatment in a two to three weeks .However needs to be treated if they get infected.
Take some antibiotic like Doxycycline twice daily .and observe proper good personal hygiene. It should subside within 2 weeks.
Answered: Mon, 4 Feb 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor