Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
180 Doctors are Online

Little bumps in gums and cheeks

inside my mouth in my gums in my cheek i have a little bump that can move around. can you tell me what it might be? it goes away but i get it every so often
Asked On : Sun, 25 Mar 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  45
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General Surgeon 's  Response
Its difficult to say without seeing actually the swellings but to my experience what you are describing(no pain) are the normal minor salivary gland in the lips and cheeks that you can feel with your tongue. No need to worry for those things. If they are painful please visit a General practitioner, they might be infected and you need antibiotics/excision.
Hope you find my answer useful. Feel free to ask any further quarries.
Thanking you
Dr Samir
Answered: Fri, 8 Nov 2013
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor