Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
141 Doctors are Online

Lipoma all over the body, severe hair fall over scalp and eyelids, have chest development. Which tests should be taken to detect the root cause?

i have lipoma all over the body and severe hair fall from past 4 yrs. when i consulted a doctor for lipoma he told that surgery is the only option and this problem is occuring due to irregular fat metabolism and digestive system. when i consulted a trichologist for hair fall he told that hair loss could be of dht(hereditary),loss of nutrition,hormonal imbalance, fungal infection . i took hair vitamin and mineral tablets from past 8 months but it was of no use so i think loss of nutrition is not the reason for my hair loss. i recently tested for thyroid hormone the result was all normal so no hormonal imbalance, i also use nizoral shampoo for fungal infection now the only thing remaining is hereditary loss. my hair fall is all over the scalp( no pattern loss), even in the eyelids. now i am planing to test for dht level to diagnose the reason for my hair problem. for my lipoma problem i have to test my digestive system and fat metabolism to stop furthur development. i also masturbate excessively like 2twice a day for nearly 8 yrs. now i have controlled that from past 1 month. i alos have a chest development( don t know whether it is due to fat or high estrogen level) now i have to test my body to find out the reason for all these problems 1. dht hormone test for hair loss 2. testosterone and estrogen levels for chest development and masturbation problem 3. digestive system and fat metabolism test for lipoma(fatty tumour) problem i have detailed all my problems so please name the tests which i have to take for my above mentioned problems
Tue, 17 Jul 2012
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi welcome to HCMForum. As your prolonged explanation states that the investggation
should be foccussed at endocrinology. may be it is secondary to some thing. Investigation
should start at pitutary gland. For that i advise you to consult an endocrinologist. You
may need to take MRI for diagnosis. I hope you are satisfied with my reply. thank you.
I find this answer helpful
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Sreedhar.Tirunagari's  Response
Consult Dermatologist and Endocrinologist for the problem you expressed regards to Lipoma It dosent harm you unless it is malignant.Masturbation you need have to worry at all.
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor