You have not mentioned your age and job profile in the description you have mentioned. High Lipid counts are quiet frequent these days which may be due to any of the following reasons:
1. Sedentary lifestyle- no physical activity in the daily schedule, like some sport, walk, jogging etc.
2. High fat rich diet/unbalanced diet like full of oil, cheese, ghee etc.
3. Excessive use of refined sugar viz choclates, waffers, ice creams etc.
5. Hereditary effect
Any medication shall be strictly taken under medical supervision of an expert from the said discipline. You can consult an Ayurved/Homoeopth/Allopath doctor and in addition to that i am suggesting you a few things kindly add them to your daily schedule.
1. Decrease sugar usage in your diet.
2. Control the number of cups of tea/coffee.
3. Add simple green salad to your diet.
4. Reduce the usage of cooking oil/ghee/dalda, out of which ghee and dalda are not very good for health.
5. Have your dinner atleast one hour your before you go to sleep.
6. Go for a brisk walk twice a day preferably in the early morning and evening.
7. Add fruits to your diet.
8. Try to control your anxiety
, do not set unrealistic deadlines for yourself, even if they are imposed on you, have patience and keep on with your best effort, it takes the same time when you do it properly with patience or do something in haste due to pressure.
9. Do not just cherish the problems, look out for solutions also, there is no problem without a solution.
10. Spare some leisure time for you also, and relax and do any such activity which you like to have or do to entertain yourself.
Wish you a speedy recovery to health