Light spotty period that comes & goes. Am I pregnant ?

My period was light spotty and coming and going am i pregnant
Fri, 9 Sep 2011
Hello.welcome.Doesn't look like.Better get urine test for pregnancy done.Good luck.

after I pee I wipe a light pink color on the toilet paper. I m not for sure if I am pregnant. I am a week late on my period. I ve taken many pregnancy tests and only 2 came up a very faint positive. Could the light pink just mean my period is coming or am I pregnant?

Sex DURING PERIOD - CONDOM BROKE - Can i be pregnant? me and my boyfriend had sex on the fifth day of my period (today), it was really light so we decided to. During sex the condom broke and after he finished we noticed it completely broke. will i get pregnant? will my period not come for the next couple of days if i am pregnant? ... am i not ovulating when i have my period, is this the best OR worst time to get pregnant? PLEASE HELP ME. thank you.. ps. i am planning on going to planned parenthood tommorrow at 12/12:30 in the afternoon ( i had sex at 11/11:15 tonight).

So I ll start by saying that me and my boyfriend don t always getting around to putting that condom on... he pulls out when we don t have one though but this month, what i thought was my period came, a whole week early, but it was light (more than spotting but not enough for a tampon) and only lasted a couple days, and i didnt have my usual cramps + bloading + moodiness, just didnt really seem like a period... it is now passed the time when my period was supposed to come, and the real thing is yet to arrive... i got really sick a few days ago, just for a day i had a fever, body aches, and chills, and the day after i got better i was at the salon with one of my girlfriends and i stood up to go to the bathroom and i got really light headed and passed out, and when i came too i was really woozy and ended up throwing up. i ve been pretty woozy the last few days, the only food that has sounded good is lettuce, and i just feel really off but i dont know if its just because i ve been thinking about this or because i am actually pregnant!! has anybody else had an experience like this??

Recent questions on  Urinalysis

My daughter 17 years old and is presenting with severe kidney pain, nausea, fatigue and positive for haematuria however, CT scan has shown all clear and no kidney stones are present. Why else could there be blood in urine?She is a-febrile and doctor has done a urinalysis and said it is not a UTI although there is blood present.Thanks for your advice! Danielle

Hi! I am Jun, 49 y.o., 5'3'', 160 lbs and had kidney stone treatment 20 years ago. My RBC reflected `too numerous to count' finding. I had urine culture, morphology and ultra sound tests performed. There is nothing painful I feel when urinating, no fever, etc. But I had five urinalysis already and was advised to drink lots of liquid but the condition `TNTC RBC' persists.

During a health check for immigration purposes my 11 and a half year old daughter showed high levels of protein in her urine. Subsequent blood tests found her blood to be normal but her urine test shows microalbumin levels of 288 (they should be less than 20) and Urine ACR of 172.9 (should be less than 3.4). I was referred to a nephrologist and have to wait two weeks for the appointment. My concern is that this should have been treated with more urgency. She has no symptoms of illness at all. Please could you comment on this.

Hi there my 4 year daughter has suffered from urine infections and she had a really bad one at Christmas time where she had very high temp of 40c and when urine sample dipped it showed white blood cells, protein etc. Since Christmas she was very quiet, subdued and tired so much so the nursery had commented on how she was. She often complains of a sore tummy and I have put in other urine sample which came back clear for a urine infection however there was still blood present. Her GP has refered her to paediatrics but my concern is that she has had a low grade temp of 37.7 for weeks now and an on/off tummy pains, she is more lively now but still gets tired at times. I just wanted to know what to ask the paediatrians when I see them and if I should be concerned that theres maybe something else underlying.

I am a 39 year male and I am urinating every 30 minutes to 1 hour. I don't have any pain or discoloration. Just concerned at how often im going I'd like to know what this could be if anything dangerous or to be concerned of.

Had a urinalysis done Friday. WBC present, mucus present, bacteria none, leucocytes 6-10. Culture was then done and came back 10,000-50,000 cfu/ml e coli . I haven t heard back from the Dr but rather saw this in my patient portal. Does this...

I am having urinary irritation and also having discharge of white color substance